Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Can anyone help me as to how to obtain a supervised teaching practice days certificate from Punjab university? I completed my B.Ed in 2001 from Dev Samaj college of Education, Chandigarh. I need to know, whom or which department to contact in university for issuance of this certificate?

Thanks.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi
Can anyone help me as to how to obtain a supervised teaching practice days certificate from Punjab university? I completed my B.Ed in 2001 from Dev Samaj college of Education, Chandigarh. I need to know, whom or which department to contact in university for issuance of this certificate?

Thanks.
This question is university specific, so I dnt think anybody here will be able to answer it. Its better to visit University personally and meet senior authorities in case u r having trouble.
Otherwise, there are always a meeting department in universities, which deals with such enquiries of students.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi

Thanks.
Not sure about it; however, the best place to get it will be the Registrar's office at the University. A letter from affiliated College won't work.

Some teachers registration boards in Australia accepts your transcripts (if it shows how much supervised teaching practice you completed during your studies), or a copy of the course syllabus for the year your graduated. Check this information with the relevant registration authority.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi

Thanks.
Try searching for University admin number. I am sure punjab university have such contact info readily available online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts