Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm from Srilanka and here we don't have hourly based jobs. we do only have permanent work and temporary work. Due to this fact, my employers didn't mention abt the working hours in my service letter.

I was a permanent employee and permanent employees normally work around 45 hours per week and they get benefits like retirement fund contributions which will deposit under our name in the Central bank. So if I can attach those retirement fund statements and If I explain that in the Letter of explanation will that be fine?

Thanks,
Sam

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, that will not be acceptable. It must be funds that are liquid at time of application.
I think I didn't explain it clearly, I apologize for that.

To be clear I have the required funds. But I'm worried about not having work hours in my employment record letters .so what I wanted to know is, whether I can show them the retirement funds as a proof of permanent employment since only the permanent full-time employees get that benefit in my country.

Thanks,
Sam

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Are retirement funds only given to permanent employees? If so then, perhaps, a letter explaining that may help your application. If temporary employees receive retirement funds, then not so much. Obviously the better way is an amended letter from employer providing more information as to your working conditions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.