Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen on the Peyia-Kathikas road.

She was not only sitting on the top of the back seat while being driven but was opening her white gown and displaying her boobs for the passing motorists.

Pete

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,532 Posts
Gosh I bet you enjoyed that Pete. :D:D:D
How stupid can some people be. The stupid ***** is risking her life if another motorist loses concentration after that sight and crashes into them:D:D:D

·
Registered
971 Posts
Seen on the Peyia-Kathikas road.

She was not only sitting on the top of the back seat while being driven but was opening her white gown and displaying her boobs for the passing motorists.

Pete
For goodness sake, Pete - you could have done a u turn before taking the snaps! A picture is worth a thousand words you know!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Actually, on a more serious note, I think that she may be part of a scam team from Eastern Europe and currently doing the rounds of Cyprus.

Back in March, I became a victim of this clever scam while out shopping at Papantonio's, in Polis.

Simply going out to get supplies turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to you as you are packing your purchases into the back of your car. They both have battery powered car vacuums and start vacuuming the inside of your vehicle, cleaning the inside of your windshield with a cloth and aerosol, with their breasts almost falling out of their blouses.

It is impossible not to look at them. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say, 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to Kathikas. You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, breasts everywhere, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the15th, 17th, 20th, the 24th and 29th. Also on April 1st and 2nd, twice on the 3rd, 16th, 23rd, three times last Monday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

·
Registered
581 Posts
David I got a great laugh out of this. Hilarious.

Showed it to my wife and she just looked at me with a blank stare on her face and said "I dont get british humour". Poor thing. :D

Actually, on a more serious note, I think that she may be part of a scam team from Eastern Europe and currently doing the rounds of Cyprus.

Back in March, I became a victim of this clever scam while out shopping at Papantonio's, in Polis.

Simply going out to get supplies turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to you as you are packing your purchases into the back of your car. They both have battery powered car vacuums and start vacuuming the inside of your vehicle, cleaning the inside of your windshield with a cloth and aerosol, with their breasts almost falling out of their blouses.

It is impossible not to look at them. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say, 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to Kathikas. You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, breasts everywhere, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the15th, 17th, 20th, the 24th and 29th. Also on April 1st and 2nd, twice on the 3rd, 16th, 23rd, three times last Monday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

·
Banned
331 Posts
There was a 'domestic' on one of the Russian yachts at a marina where we were staying and the naked girl ran up the pontoon towards the marina offices and restaurant followed by her man with a jacket to cover her - until then we didn't realise how many people were on their yachts.

·
Super Moderator
12,532 Posts
David I got a great laugh out of this. Hilarious.

Showed it to my wife and she just looked at me with a blank stare on her face and said "I dont get british humour". Poor thing. :D
No our American cousins are not known for their sense of humour, which is why British comedy series don't go well over there. Those that have been exported are mainly just the ideas and scripts and altered to suit America humour.
Never mind Zach you have a lifetime to teach your lovely young lady to appreciate our quirky ways.:)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Well i hope they were firm ones cause if they were saggy ones they would have been slapping her about the face while the car was in motion.
Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts