Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am new to this forum..

I am looking for Australian PR and was wondering is there any opportunity for me in Australia.

I am a person with BCA degree and 9 yrs of experience in BPO and in a mangerial level now.

Could any one guide me if i have any change to do skills assessment and get a PR

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:fingerscrossed:
Hi all,

I am new to this forum..

I am looking for Australian PR and was wondering is there any opportunity for me in Australia.

I am a person with BCA degree and 9 yrs of experience in BPO and in a mangerial level now.

Could any one guide me if i have any change to do skills assessment and get a PR
Can any one reply on this post....

·
Registered
385 Posts
yes you can apply for assesment as customer service officer but check with state sponsorship list for each state and i can give more details if you give more details about your work

all the best

·
Registered
645 Posts
There was lady in this forum who was a manager in BPO and had her PR and moved to Melbourne this year and has a job now but this was before June.Check the latest SOL i dont think they removed the occupation.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes you can apply for assesment as customer service officer but check with state sponsorship list for each state and i can give more details if you give more details about your work

all the best
Thanks for your reply...

I have worked as Customer Service Executive for Telecom, Assistant Manager for Credit Cards Customer Service and also for Assistant Manager for a educational consultancy.

Please let me know if you need any further details

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hello
you can apply as Customer service Manager 149212.
This is under Limited in ACT

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear All,
My wife is working in customer services since last 8 years and we are planning to apply under anzocode 149212. Asper vetasses we need to hv jd from all campanies from there letter head or we can take third party declaration from ur seniors if they willing to give. We tride but nothing is coming out finally our consultant informed us we can go with self declaration fir all companies in case if they are not giving jd- so to use on their letter haed . My question is if m supporting 6 declration backing with all supporting like pays lips bankststment releasing letter joining letters is my file will be week or their will be no impact its normal for co.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts