Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lodged 190 Visa and also applied for the PCC. I have got the request for Medical and PCC and my agent says I have to submit it before 9th July. Medicals ofcourse I have completed and hopefully the results would be updated before the due. But incase if I dont get the PCC before the due date will it be a problem ? How long maximum the CO will wait for the documents?

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
I have lodged 190 Visa and also applied for the PCC. I have got the request for Medical and PCC and my agent says I have to submit it before 9th July. Medicals ofcourse I have completed and hopefully the results would be updated before the due. But incase if I dont get the PCC before the due date will it be a problem ? How long maximum the CO will wait for the documents?
Deadline is 28 days from case officer contact date, however if you are unable to provide then upload the evidence that you have applied for a pcc

The acknowledgment receipt from psk is an evidence for pcc application

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: manokugan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deadline is 28 days from case officer contact date, however if you are unable to provide then upload the evidence that you have applied for a pcc

The acknowledgment receipt from psk is an evidence for pcc application

So If I provide the evidence , i can wait till the PCC is received , regardless of how many days ever it takes

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
So If I provide the evidence , i can wait till the PCC is received , regardless of how many days ever it takes
Yes, which country pcc you are waiting for ??

Can i suppose India ??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, which country pcc you are waiting for ??

Can i suppose India ??
Nop Sri Lanka :) I m currently in Singapore so I had to give it through the Sri Lankan high commission which will take longer than the usual time

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Nop Sri Lanka :) I m currently in Singapore so I had to give it through the Sri Lankan high commission which will take longer than the usual time
just submit the evidence that you have applied for pcc

case officer will wait for that PCC

Reactions: manokugan
1 - 7 of 7 Posts