Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I had a refused student visa in 2015, I was on bridging visa and applying for student visa to join my wife but I left Australia before I get the visa cause of family circumstance and they contact me and I told them I am overseas for family issue and they send other email asking if I want to continue the application or not but I did not responds cause was busy and don't know if I need to go back, later they send me refusal notification and now want to apply for registered nurse 189-190 visa as my points 70 with no nomination and 75 with nomination, do you think will be OK, my immigration agent told me OK but don't trust most of agent s as they always say yes for every thing till they get the money.

Please advise and recommend trusted immi agent.

Regards, Mamdouh

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hi all,
I had a refused student visa in 2015, I was on bridging visa and applying for student visa to join my wife but I left Australia before I get the visa cause of family circumstance and they contact me and I told them I am overseas for family issue and they send other email asking if I want to continue the application or not but I did not responds cause was busy and don't know if I need to go back, later they send me refusal notification and now want to apply for registered nurse 189-190 visa as my points 70 with no nomination and 75 with nomination, do you think will be OK, my immigration agent told me OK but don't trust most of agent s as they always say yes for every thing till they get the money.

Please advise and recommend trusted immi agent.

Regards, Mamdouh
You should had replied to the request to comment.

Now its been two years passed, you got notification of refusal, it will not affect your wife's application.

But write a clear explanation regarding your circumstances at that time.

Good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should had replied to the request to comment.

Now its been two years passed, you got notification of refusal, it will not affect your wife's application.

But write a clear explanation regarding your circumstances at that time.

Good luck
Now I will be the main applicant not my wife for skills visa, at the time of previous application my wife already has a visa and we joining her. so if i apply now it will be any issue?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Now I will be the main applicant not my wife for skills visa, at the time of previous application my wife already has a visa and we joining her. so if i apply now it will be any issue?

It will not be any issue as long as you declare everything honestly.

Good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its my experience.

My wife was student in AUS,

I was refused student dependent twice and visitor twice , granted PR.
Dear JP Mosa

Thanks a lot, I am worry cause they attached to refusal notification a limitation of visa which I could apply for in the future, so That why I am asking here.

Thank you very much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts