Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I have to apply for skill assessment in VETASSES. I have 5.5 yrs of experience in my field. In the duration I have switched 3 companies. Out of those 3 , two co have all the details regarding my job roles and responsibilities in the appointment letter itself. The one which didn't have I took the referral letter from the HR department.
Now I have
1st co- Have appointment letter(doesn't include job description), experience letter, referal letter from HR explaining my roles and responsibilities.
2nd co- Have appointment letter ( containing jobs duties and responsibilities)
Experience letter.
3rd co.- Having appointment letter ( doesn't include job description), But experience letter ( Contains my nature of job duties and responsibilities).
Do I still need to have statement of service from the 2nd and 3rd co.
Please reply, looking for the answers.
Urgent to file skill assessment asap.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I don't recall it being required per se, but with the kind of increased scrutiny that VETASSESS has been observed to apply recently, it is in all applicants' best interests to provide as much relevant documentation as possible (whether explicitly called out as 'required' or not).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't recall it being required per se, but with the kind of increased scrutiny that VETASSESS has been observed to apply recently, it is in all applicants' best interests to provide as much relevant documentation as possible (whether explicitly called out as 'required' or not).
Thanks but m still confused.. should I ask my employers for sos again..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts