Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

I am applying for my visa today and i have got ICICI bank travel card with the money loaded in AUD....

However the ICICI bank travel card supports only VERISIGN Secure websites which ask you to enter the three digit CVV 2 no which is at the back of the card.....

Any one who has lodged a visa can lemme know whether they entered the 3 digit CVV 2 no while making the payment???

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes it's necessary to enter 3 digit CVV number that could be found at the back side of the credit or debit card. And not only ICICI but many other private banks also asking for the 3 digit CVV number for the purpose of security and Secure payment transfer.

Though it's secured by Verisign SSL Security banks want to be sure about secure and authorized payment transfer. You just need to enter other details such as card number, account number or ID along with the 3 digit CVV number to verify that the person request for the payment or transfer is authorized and real, and with all new credit, debit or other such payment cards, CVV number is available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts