Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am unable to access SkillSelect and receiving the below error message.

Is anyone else facing similar issues?

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The wait operation timed out at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption, Boolean shouldCacheForAlwaysEncrypted) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks. Does it send any automated messages for 489 EOI's? And how long is the scheduled maintenance for?
If memory serves me right, the whole maintenance window was advertised to be around 3 hours so they've gone a good deal over that now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I received a message from Skill Select. I think they have removed 489 coz I logged into every EOI but haven't seen any message except the 489, which says "Your application is incomplete". When I tried to update and observed 489 option is not there anymore.

If anyone else observed the same, please share.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I received a message from Skill Select. I think they have removed 489 coz I logged into every EOI but haven't seen any message except the 489, which says "Your application is incomplete". When I tried to update and observed 489 option is not there anymore.

If anyone else observed the same, please share.
I received the same message for 489 EOI which had been put in draft mode and in correspondence it was mentioned that 489 isn't valid anymore therefore I can apply to 491 after November 16.

Maintenance is over and seems like all 489 EOIs have been converted into draft.

Sent from Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts