Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
MyACS skill has been assessed as computer hardware and network engineer. I am diong job with same profile since September 2005 with one year gap of july 2008 to april 2009 in which I did my own business regarding hardware and network support.

I completed my correspondence degree in march 2010 and so the ACS counts my experience after march 2010 as relevant to my skill. I joined my latest job in april 2010 with first 6 months as probation period but it was full time and job responsibilities as well as income remained same even after being confirmed .

Will my probation period will also be counted in my experience or I will loose points due to probation period as in my EOI I have claimed points for 5 years of service from april 2010 to april 2015.:confused:

Kindly , help??:confused2:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Go as per the ACS letter.

Also ACS might have considered the probation period...as most of the companies..at the time of joining them give the employees a 3 months to 12 months probation....irrespective of Employees years of experience.

SO probation would be considered...

hello,
MyACS skill has been assessed as computer hardware and network engineer. I am diong job with same profile since September 2005 with one year gap of july 2008 to april 2009 in which I did my own business regarding hardware and network support.

I completed my correspondence degree in march 2010 and so the ACS counts my experience after march 2010 as relevant to my skill. I joined my latest job in april 2010 with first 6 months as probation period but it was full time and job responsibilities as well as income remained same even after being confirmed .

Will my probation period will also be counted in my experience or I will loose points due to probation period as in my EOI I have claimed points for 5 years of service from april 2010 to april 2015.:confused:

Kindly , help??:confused2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts