Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am in process to send the documents to apply for my wife's visa to UK and wondering if really I have to send my p60 with my Last 8 payslips
Also
- what it the Appendix 2
- applicant letter ? ( do I have to write a letter on behalf of my wife to them ? )
Many thanks

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
P60 isn't a required document but it's useful to submit if it covers any period you are relying on.
Appendix 2 is a form for financial requirement, and you are required to complete and submit.
Applicant's letter is a useful vehicle for elucidating relationship history. It should really be prepared by the applicant, but you can draft it for her. It shouldn't be copied from your letter of sponsorship.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for you reply, i assume the appendix 2 is part of the application online ?
I am a bit confuse about the letters as if it's a must of just part of supporting documents
Now looks like even me I have to write a letter ?

·
Registered
39,105 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks for that, will the letters need to indicate only about our relationship ? Or anything else ?
Sorry if I ask too many question as I want to be sure to make sure I send a complete documents
Many thanks

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Yes, just confine yourself to relationship history, present plan and future intentions. Stating why you have chosen to settle together in UK is useful - not the generic better standard of living etc, but specific to your situation, such as better career prospect in your chosen field.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.