Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have over 8 years of total experience in mainly IT-Telcom industry in multinational companies.

I am currently working as Solution Architect (around 2+ years) on Vendor side mainly responsible end to end presales cases around VAS and BSS domains like; SMSC/MMSC, Browsing solutions, SDF, NG-IN applications, Oracle products (Siebel, Financial etc...), Convergent charging/billing and mediation, provisioning and interworking with core network, OSS etc...

The main responsibilities; requirements capturing, analysis and turn them into flexible and cost effective archiecture design covering all aspects from; logical interaction with different protocols, functional details with usecases, solution dimensioning, required HW/SW, possible customization efforts etc... The role also involves alot of interaction with many stake holders like; customer, product line, 3rd parties, development team, delivery team, project manager, pricing, scoping etc...

Previously; I used to work as Enterprise Architect in BSS domain (3+ years) on operator side and mainly responsible for understand business requirements from business stake holders and convering them to high level design, discussing with vendors and to fit the solution.

I kindly request you to help me in positioning my role to correspond to which SOL and MODL for immigration to Australia.

Please also guide the step wise process as I am completely new to apply for immigration and any challenges that I may have to file my application.

Thanks alot in advance for help me out. I'll then ask for any further follow up question if needed.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

Well for starters if you look at the "please read: helpful websites...." sticky at the top of the forum page you'll find a link to the DIAC - you'll be able to find out about all the different visas that are available.

Also look at the "thinking of emigrating?" sticky. You'll be able to work out from there if any of the jobs on the CSL/MODL fits the job you are doing at the moment.

Any other questions, just ask away.

Dolly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts