Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my wife and I are planning on emigrating from Canada to New Zealand in roughly three years. I currently work as an IT Change Manager working on Service Transition Management for a large Health Care entity. At my place of work we utilize both ITIL and the PMBOK to a strong degree and I have received training in both.

So my basic question is this; is ITIL and the PMBOK (PMI) used in NZ? Is there a job market for IT Service Management folks or IT process managers?

Thank you!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Hi everyone, my wife and I are planning on emigrating from Canada to New Zealand in roughly three years. I currently work as an IT Change Manager working on Service Transition Management for a large Health Care entity. At my place of work we utilize both ITIL and the PMBOK to a strong degree and I have received training in both.

So my basic question is this; is ITIL and the PMBOK (PMI) used in NZ? Is there a job market for IT Service Management folks or IT process managers?

Thank you!
Hi there
In one word - yes. ITIL in particular is certainly a qualification that a number of my work colleagues have had.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi topcat83, thank you for the reply. I am glad that ITIL is used in NZ. Any suggestions on where to begin looking for IT jobs?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts