Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to split up the payment for a 189 visa application? I just realised my currency exchange card only allows a maximum of $3,000 AUD per transaction, whilst the 189 visa costs $3,670. Ideally, I'd like to be able to pay it over two transactions in quick succession. I was wondering if this is possible to do or will I need to find another method of paying?

Cheers

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to split up the payment for a 189 visa application? I just realised my currency exchange card only allows a maximum of $3,000 AUD per transaction, whilst the 189 visa costs $3,670. Ideally, I'd like to be able to pay it over two transactions in quick succession. I was wondering if this is possible to do or will I need to find another method of paying?

Cheers
I think you cant split the payment. Try requesting your credit card company / bank to increase the credit limit.

and check the below thread for some details

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...ent-methods-skilled-independent-189-visa.html

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
No, you cannot split the payment.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi all,

Cheers
No provision to split payment from DIBP end, but you can split it from bank side by paying through credit card and then making EMI's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts