Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have just received an invitation and currently preparing for the documents.

I have been working in Australia on 457 for exactly 3 years. However, can I only claim 1 year instead? This is because when I submitted EOI, I put the end date the same as what is on ACS letter, so it makes my working experiences only 2 years and 7 months. I was not sure about the end date so I did not want to take the risk.

Is it possible to claim just 1 year instead of 3 years?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts