Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts,

This is in regards with PTE result, My friend is 60 score without considering English score.
Is it a mandate to clear IELTS or PTE before applying for VISA?

·
Registered
51 Posts
He needs to prove that he has competent score in PTE / or other english test as prescribed by DIBP. But he has to take up atleast 1 of the english test before applying for the visa.

·
Registered
51 Posts
looks good!! though he will get only 0 points for English, he can make an application as he has 60 points already..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can someone advise if I stand a chance to get invite in first round of July 2017.
My details are as below :
EOI lodged : 03/03/2017
Job Code : 263111 ( Computer Network and Systems Engineer )

·
Registered
413 Posts
Can someone advise if I stand a chance to get invite in first round of July 2017.
-
Hi,
Last invitation(as far as I remember) is given to applicants who submitted EOI on 03/02/2017. So you are exact 1 month behind & I believe you got the invitation in August rounds.

·
Registered
23,849 Posts
if they front load the invites like last year then yes

Cheers

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks good!! though he will get only 0 points for English, he can make an application as he has 60 points already..
Thanks Shriram,Can we update EOI after submission as he is planning to give IELTS on 8 th July and result will come around 22 July.

And what are the chances of getting invitation for ICT Business Analyst with 60 points ?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
23,849 Posts
Thanks Shriram,Can we update EOI after submission as he is planning to give IELTS on 8 th July and result will come around 22 July.

And what are the chances of getting invitation for ICT Business Analyst with 60 points ?

Thanks in advance.
You can update the EOI whenever you want

However, if there is a change in points, the date of effect will reset to that day

As the cutoff for 2611 has not gone below 65 in the past 18 months, there is practically no chances of invite with just 60 points
He has to get at least 65 points to have any chances

Cheers

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You can update the EOI whenever you want

However, if there is a change in points, the date of effect will reset to that day

As the cutoff for 2611 has not gone below 65 in the past 18 months, there is practically no chances of invite with just 60 points
He has to get at least 65 points to have any chances

Cheers
Thanks mate.

·
Registered
25 Posts
-
Hi,
Last invitation(as far as I remember) is given to applicants who submitted EOI on 03/02/2017. So you are exact 1 month behind & I believe you got the invitation in August rounds.
Thanks for the response . If I analyze the last year's trend, I can see first round of July gave invites to around 400 people, so I stand a firm chance but anything can happen...Fingers crossed !! :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
25 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts