Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have applied for VIC SS yesterday after being refused SS from NSW .I am getting paranoid with the thought if i am late in applying for it. The reason being that VIC takes 12 weeks for approval and even if i do get a +ve response, it would be July when the new rules come into effect. Will i still require to follow the EOI if i am sponsored by VIC.

Any thoughts would be highly enlightening.

Thanks,

·
Registered
628 Posts
See even Victoria folks might be aware of the fact that skill select is coming so they will decide on applications faster is my opinion. For example, ACS published in their site that for applications submitted before May 28th will be guaranteed results by June end. Similarly Victoria might also speed up their process. Not everyone waited for 12 weeks. Average waiting time is 8 weeks excluding any missing document resubmission.

Have everything ready and once you get the SS just click, pay and submit your 176 application.

Stay positive. Good Luck

Reactions: maham and trajan

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See even Victoria folks might be aware of the fact that skill select is coming so they will decide on applications faster is my opinion. For example, ACS published in their site that for applications submitted before May 28th will be guaranteed results by June end. Similarly Victoria might also speed up their process. Not everyone waited for 12 weeks. Average waiting time is 8 weeks excluding any missing document resubmission.

Have everything ready and once you get the SS just click, pay and submit your 176 application.

Stay positive. Good Luck
Thanks dreamaus for your encouraging words:clap2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.