Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey!

I'm a 176 visa applicant, we got CO on 3 feb and he requested medicals, PCC and IELTS for secondary applicant. PCC are already shown as 'met' and medicals are finalised since 24 feb but their status in documents checklist is still 'waiting', same for all other documents except PCC.

My spouse attended IELTS on 10 march and his result will be ready on 23 march.

The question is: is it possible that CO is waiting for IELTS in order to continue? More than 2 weeks passed since medicals were finalised, he could work on the other documents in the meantime since as far as I know spouse IELTS is the last document they need before visa grant? Is it possible that they found something wrong in my other documents or I'm simply paranoid :)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Which visa category you've applied for? Yes sure they'd need all required documents to proceed further...no doubt about it...

Best luck

Hey!

I'm a 176 visa applicant, we got CO on 3 feb and he requested medicals, PCC and IELTS for secondary applicant. PCC are already shown as 'met' and medicals are finalised since 24 feb but their status in documents checklist is still 'waiting', same for all other documents except PCC.

The question is: is it possible that CO is waiting for IELTS in order to continue? More than 2 weeks passed since medicals were finalised, he could work on the other documents in the meantime since as far as I know spouse IELTS is the last document they need before visa grant? Is it possible that they found something wrong in my other documents or I'm simply paranoid :)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Stop panicking - once your CO request documents from you, they will park your case and give you time to provide the requested documents. In the meantime, they will work on other cases and will only come back to your case after 2-3 weeks.

Also, bear in mind that not all COs will update the status of your documents. There are loads of us on the forum who have been issued our visas but the status of our documents were never updated. All my documents still showed as required even after visa grant.

I'm sure you'll have your visa soon. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey!

Thanks in advance!
Its due to Spouse IELTS only. Once thats received you should receive your grant!!!

And dont worry about the status thing, as long as you give all required documents which CO has asked ... you should be fine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all!
9 more days for the IELTS result and hopefully we'll see some movement or maybe direct grant :D I'm panicking too much, I knew it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.