Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pls clarify,If I apply for EOI in 489 and got a invite in same, Can I able to submit another EOI in 190 after that?
Actually I want to proceed in 190 but as 1st July is near, hence I do not want to take risk to wait for my 190 eligibility completion therefore applied for 489 EOI before 1st July 2017.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Why is it that your 190 EOI becomes eligible only after 1st July?

Anyways, to answer your questions: yes, you can submit multiple EOIs, and yes, when one of them gets invited, you can withdraw the other uninvited ones. You however cannot withdraw/ suspend an invited EOI but you can let the invitation lapse on its own (in 60 days by not taking up the invitation) while still trying your luck with the other (or new) EOIs.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

Anyways, to answer your questions: yes, you can submit multiple EOIs, and yes, when one of them gets invited, you can withdraw the other uninvited ones. You however cannot withdraw/ suspend an invited EOI but you can let the invitation lapse on its own (in 60 days by not taking up the invitation) while still trying your luck with the other (or new) EOIs.
ANSWER : As I will complete my 5 years of exp. on 1st Aug and can avail 5 more points to file 190 with 55 + 5 SS.

As 190 is totally state dependent therefore, I am having high chances of invitation in SA as my occupation is marked with Supplementary conditions, hence it is having high point(85) requirement, while I can apply through chain migration with 60 points only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts