Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I would like to know if degree certificate is mandatory for applying ACS. I have provisional degree certificate, consolidated marklist and marklist of all semesters of my Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science. Can i apply for ACS with these documents. I have applied for degree certificate , but its taking time to process. Please help me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi,

I would like to know if degree certificate is mandatory for applying ACS. I have provisional degree certificate, consolidated marklist and marklist of all semesters of my Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science. Can i apply for ACS with these documents. I have applied for degree certificate , but its taking time to process. Please help me know.

Thanks
Some universities take a year or more to provide a degree. Till that time it is the provisional degree that counts, provided all the relevant details like Start Date, End Date and Course Name is mentioned.

In my opinion, you can go ahead with the provisional certificate. But the best course is to get a confirmation email from ACS before you file your application. They are quite responsive in clearing doubts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts