Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Strange request but i thought i'd ask anyway!

Is anyone driving from Madrid to London before 25/10/09? If you are, we are wondering if you could possibly take a passenger with you, a small hamster to be specific. We will be flying back and have contacted all sorts of companies to try and get our little hamster back to england, but all prices have been well out of our price range. We have already contacted customs and there are no restrictions on the movement of him across boarders.

Basically, all that will need to be done is make sure the hamster is ventilated, not in direct sunlight, has water/food and maybe the odd peanut every now and again :)

If anybody fancies this please contact me

There will a monetary reward for anybody who is up to the challenge!

Many Thanks

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hi all,

Strange request but i thought i'd ask anyway!

Is anyone driving from Madrid to London before 25/10/09? If you are, we are wondering if you could possibly take a passenger with you, a small hamster to be specific. We will be flying back and have contacted all sorts of companies to try and get our little hamster back to england, but all prices have been well out of our price range. We have already contacted customs and there are no restrictions on the movement of him across boarders.

Basically, all that will need to be done is make sure the hamster is ventilated, not in direct sunlight, has water/food and maybe the odd peanut every now and again :)

If anybody fancies this please contact me

There will a monetary reward for anybody who is up to the challenge!

Many Thanks
We are travelling through madrid on the 15th. We are going on the Bilbao ferry to Portsmouth so not sure about hamster rules? if you could find out it could be possible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are travelling through madrid on the 15th. We are going on the Bilbao ferry to Portsmouth so not sure about hamster rules? if you could find out it could be possible.
That sounds perfect! If you could let me know what ferry company you are travelling with then i can phone up and find out for definate. Rabbits and rodents have complete freedom of movement within the EU so customs stuff will not be a problem!

Many Huge Thanks!

·
Registered
572 Posts
That sounds perfect! If you could let me know what ferry company you are travelling with then i can phone up and find out for definate. Rabbits and rodents have complete freedom of movement within the EU so customs stuff will not be a problem!

Many Huge Thanks!
P and O bilbao to portsmouth, only problem is we are going to hastings for a few days then blackpool, could drop off on the way to blackpool or someone could pick it up from us.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P and O bilbao to portsmouth, only problem is we are going to hastings for a few days then blackpool, could drop off on the way to blackpool or someone could pick it up from us.
I've just rung P and O and they've said that they can't take animals on that route! So, thank you very much Cazzy for offering but unfortunatley it wasn't meant to be!

If anybody else is going back to london through madrid before the 25th and not using the p&o ferry from bilbao to portsmouth could do it, we would VERY grateful!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I've just rung P and O and they've said that they can't take animals on that route! So, thank you very much Cazzy for offering but unfortunatley it wasn't meant to be!

If anybody else is going back to london through madrid before the 25th and not using the p&o ferry from bilbao to portsmouth could do it, we would VERY grateful!
That's a shame. I hope you find someone else.

Good Luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.