Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Is ACS outcome required even if e dont claim points for Experience?

I have done my Graduation (B.Tech) in CSE and am working as software developer in India since last 2 years. I am not eligible to claim points for experience. Do I still need to apply for ACS outcome letter ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Hi,

I have done my Graduation (B.Tech) in CSE and am working as software developer in India since last 2 years. I am not eligible to claim points for experience. Do I still need to apply for ACS outcome letter ?

Thanks
Yes.

ACS do three things:
  1. They will perform an assessment of whether you are appropriately skilled to qualify for a visa in ICT ANZSCO codes
  2. They will indicate whether your education is suitable for use as points
  3. They will indicate whether they believe work experience can be used for points

It just so happens that the latter 2 are also involved in assessing the first. It makes no difference if you wish to use points from the latter 2, you must have the first.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi,

Thanks
Even though, you are not claiming points for Experience, you should have +ve outcome from ACS then only you are eligible for further proceedings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.