Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new on here and would love some help as I'm going round in circles with all other information I'm looking at!

So a little about myself and what I want. I'm a 22 year old who graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in England in July 2011. I've lived in England all my life but have dual-citizenship with UK and Ireland because of family.
I really want to live and work in the US and would like to know how I can approach making it a reality. I know there is a way where I would have to first find a sponsor through employment but do I receive any allowances as an Irish citizen (I was under the impression that might be the case?)

Along with this is also fall into all of the categories below. I will be looking for a minimum visa of 6 months.

* Do you have an academic degree? YES

* Are you a student or recent graduate in your home country? YES, RECENT GRAD

* Are you an Irish citizen in university education or recently graduated? YES, RECENT GRAD, BUT IN THE UK

* Were you, your spouse or your parents born in any country other than Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, or Vietnam? YES, IRELAND.

Thanks for any advice, Luke.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.