Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am a reporter with Gulf News and would like to speak to Iranian's living in Dubai on what they think about the nuclear agreement reached in Vienna. If you're interested in speaking to me drop me a DM.

Also -

Do people know where in Dubai there are Iranian stories with Iranian employee's/employers?

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,963 Posts
Hi all,

I am a reporter with Gulf News and would like to speak to Iranian's living in Dubai on what they think about the nuclear agreement reached in Vienna. If you're interested in speaking to me drop me a DM.

Also -

Do people know where in Dubai there are Iranian stories with Iranian employee's/employers?
Hi,
You are not supposed to list media requests on the main forum pages - as there is a specific section on the forum for that.
However - I doubt you would get much response there, so in this instance I will leave it here for now.
There are two areas where the Iranians dominate in Dubai - that is small tyre fitting companies and car accessory shops - they all seem to be
Iranian.
Don't forget - the Iranian hospital is also likely to employ some people from
Iran!
Best of luck
Steve

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
It's a bit worrying that a Reporter needs to ask where a huge minority group such as Iranians hang out.

And the chances of your average tyre jockey even knowing about the agreement is slim to say the least.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
My observation and, without meaning to be disrespectful to OP, but how on earth did he manage to get a job as a reporter on an English language newspaper?

·
Banned
96 Posts
Hah.

The Iranians in my city (Bangalore) can't stop talking about it. They're ecstatic. Personally, for what little it's worth I think it's fantastic for you guys and for emerging markets who need easy access to Iranian oil.

Might have to make it to Tehran before mass tourism spoils it's charm.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi all,

Also -

Interesting attempt for asking such a question.
Can you have a detailed list of them from the immigration office legally?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts