Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I have received IQA for my qualification on last friday, and the outcome was Bachelor of Engineering (level 7) with 480 credit for my B.Engg in mechanical degree obtained in India. But there is no specialization mentioned in the comment line and I was claimed points under LTSSL and the requirement as follows,

The LTSSL requirement need Bachelor of Engineering degree with level7 and I got IQA as required, but in ITA they asked me to submit the letter from IPENZ to qualify as Chartered Professional Engineer?

My question is have to go as per LTSSL requirement or should go as per the ITA though met all requirement for LTSSL ?

·
Super Moderator
4,951 Posts
Dear All,

I have received IQA for my qualification on last friday, and the outcome was Bachelor of Engineering (level 7) with 480 credit for my B.Engg in mechanical degree obtained in India. But there is no specialization mentioned in the comment line and I was claimed points under LTSSL and the requirement as follows,

The LTSSL requirement need Bachelor of Engineering degree with level7 and I got IQA as required, but in ITA they asked me to submit the letter from IPENZ to qualify as Chartered Professional Engineer?

My question is have to go as per LTSSL requirement or should go as per the ITA though met all requirement for LTSSL ?
I'd do as the ITA asks.
Get in touch with IPENZ and start the process for professional registration so you have something to show Immigration as per their request from the ITA.
Somewhere on the LTSSL there will be a catch all statement saying that even though these requirements must be met to claim points for the chosen skill shortage, if that skill requires professional registration then you must also do the necessary to satisfy this requirement in order to claim the points.

Regards,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any Update

Dear All,

Dear, would you please let us know what happened with your Ipenz assessment?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.