Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this website (no, not advertising, nothing to do with me but wanting to help out a few folk).

Jadopado

They offer delivery to your place, with cash on delivery, so if the kit isn't as you requested...

You can always say... foxtrot oscar.

(Not advertising, more public awareness and to stop people being ripped off by various retailers in Bur Dubai).

·
Registered
202 Posts
I just ordered one. Due for delivery between 6 & 9 PM today, COD. Impressive website & service. Will update when it arrives.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
The other website I like is expansys.ae . Their customer service is pretty good as well. The only downside is that they charge shipping (125 Dhs usually) and there is also a 5% customs duty involved as the goods are shipped from outside of UAE usually. So one needs to keep this in mind before making a comparison

·
Registered
202 Posts
Possibly, but build cost if only a part of the total cost. When you consider their efforts towards marketing and their retail centres worldwide (Where the staff actually know what they are talking about - most of the time, unlike some retail outlets), those costs have to be absorbed somewhere.
I am not condoning the use of unlawful practice to manufacture a product, nor am I suggesting that Apple do that, it just seems that, in today's market, people want everything cheaper & better while wanting 24/7 service & support. There are only so many places that savings can be made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.