Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have an iPad 2, I've never needed to put a microsim into it yet , as there are so many free wifi spots around Pafos. Just take your pad with you and log in to each different cafe and restaurant , then you will lots of saved locations. A cheaper option than the new iPad , is to buy an iTouch , it looks like the iPhone and costs about €150. We have 3of these in the family and have been great. My daughter has the latest model , it's superb. Buy on line from Amazon.
A friend brought his iPad over last month and bought a local sim for it here. He said it worked very well , without any problem.

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks sjg-uk for sure ill be using the free wifi wherever possible but I'll most likely be living in the sticks as it were so will need some sort of Internet. I already have the 3rd generation iPad and will be getting an iPhone 4s to replace my iPhone 4, it's mainly for my business that I'll require it and I won't be a heavy user thanks again for your help,

·
Registered
114 Posts
My home Internet provider is Cytanet, I think they have microsim packages. Their main office is up the hill by Police station. I also found an independent phone store that will cut a sim down to size and they sell monthly pay as you go. I think it was about 25 euros per month , plus 20 for the sim card.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts