Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have observed that the invites left for 2613 are only around 400 after 15th march draw.
1) Will the number of invites be reset after July 2017?
2) Will the number of invites be same as previous year or could reduce?
3)Are there any changes in the points system or the minimum points requirement for the 261311 category announced or expected?

I have only 55 points now and planning to retake the PTE exam again shortly to claim another 10 points.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi,

I have observed that the invites left for 2613 are only around 400 after 15th march draw.
1) Will the number of invites be reset after July 2017?
2) Will the number of invites be same as previous year or could reduce?
3)Are there any changes in the points system or the minimum points requirement for the 261311 category announced or expected?

I have only 55 points now and planning to retake the PTE exam again shortly to claim another 10 points.
1. Yes

2. It can/will change. It depends on the DIBP and how many they want to invite next year.

3. Minimum points doesn't matter for pro rata occupations like 2613. You need 65 points if you want invite July 2017. So, try get that 10 PTE points and apply asap.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Yes

2. It can/will change. It depends on the DIBP and how many they want to invite next year.

3. Minimum points doesn't matter for pro rata occupations like 2613. You need 65 points if you want invite July 2017. So, try get that 10 PTE points and apply asap.

If I attain 65 points shortly and file an EOI for 189, will my EOI be in the queue or will I have to file an another EOI after july once the new year starts?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts