Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi;

Does anyone have an idea when to expect an invite for 312212 civil engineering technician with 60 points. I could get higher with the english, so just wanted to know if it would be worth paying for another test to get the point up? Or is it direct invitation since there are so few invited up till now? Only 22 invites of 1000 so far.

Thanks

Reactions: Snnyk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi;

Does anyone have an idea when to expect an invite for 312212 civil engineering technician with 60 points. I could get higher with the english, so just wanted to know if it would be worth paying for another test to get the point up? Or is it direct invitation since there are so few invited up till now? Only 22 invites of 1000 so far.

Thanks

Anyone?

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Hi;

Thanks
you will surely receive an invitation with 60 points, better to wait for sometime

Reactions: Sillygos

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you will surely receive an invitation with 60 points, better to wait for sometime

Thanks for your reply.

The reason I asked is because my birthday is end of December and I will then lose points.

I am going to lodge with vetassess in two days time, with their priority so that will take 10 days to complete, after that I can lodge my EOI and I want to make sure I don't have to wait beyond end of December for invite.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi.
Did you recieve an invite?
I've applied for same 189 312212 in October 2017 with 60 points. But it seems the cut off since then has been 70 points. So not sure if I will get an invite eventually, maybe they give out more invites later in the year as it's only been.
I'm currently on 457 to Sept 2019. Just would like to know if I will get an invite eventually or not????

Let me know if you've found out any more.

Thanks.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi.
Did you recieve an invite?
I've applied for same 189 312212 in October 2017 with 60 points. But it seems the cut off since then has been 70 points. So not sure if I will get an invite eventually, maybe they give out more invites later in the year as it's only been.
I'm currently on 457 to Sept 2019. Just would like to know if I will get an invite eventually or not????

Let me know if you've found out any more.

Thanks.

Hi;

I never received an invite for 189, since they, by the time I lodge my EOI, lowered the monthly quota to 600.

I decided to go for 190, NSW, and got an invite within days. See my timeline below.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi;

I never received an invite for 189, since they, by the time I lodge my EOI, lowered the monthly quota to 600.

I decided to go for 190, NSW, and got an invite within days. See my timeline below.

Good Luck!
Thanks mate. I revised my EOI today, now I have 65 points for 189 because of 3+ years work in Australia, but also included 190 for NSW with 70 points, think I'll have a decent chance soon with that. Seems 189 will be 70 points required for a while unless they invite more per round.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi;

does anyone have an idea when to expect an invite for 312212 civil engineering technician with 60 points. I could get higher with the english, so just wanted to know if it would be worth paying for another test to get the point up? Or is it direct invitation since there are so few invited up till now? Only 22 invites of 1000 so far.

Thanks
did you get invited?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts