Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

just now, i got the invitation, yahhooooo. and i wish all you people who got invites to join here so that we can track our status and help each other.

I am now on cloud nine to share that i got invited.

Please post your comments and share your happy news here.

Wam regards,
sathiya

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi friends,

just now, i got the invitation, yahhooooo. and i wish all you people who got invites to join here so that we can track our status and help each other.

Wam regards,
sathiya
HI Sathiya

Congratulations!!! Great to know that you got the invite... All the best for the next steps....

Thanks

Reactions: sathiyaseelan

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI Sathiya

Congratulations!!! Great to know that you got the invite... All the best for the next steps....

Thanks
hi buddy,

thank you very much for your wishes and i hope everything will be on the right track.

wish you the same that you will get the invite soon.

Regards,
sathiya

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi friends,

Wam regards,
sathiya
congrats dude

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats everyone who got invited. Especially to ones who been waiting since june.

Just received my invitation! !

·
Registered
476 Posts
Congrats everyone who got invited. Especially to ones who been waiting since june.

congratzzz !!! finally it has entered to the june :)

Reactions: jre05

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

hi buddy,

congrats and i wish that further steps will be smoother and easier to us.

All the best,
sathiya

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
congratzzz !!! finally it has entered to the june :)
ccham

At every invite, you accurately analyse. Good catch. So we know the evidence for June 7th now. So May to June 7. Which means, they increase atleast by one month. Which means, in 2-3 rounds at worst case we should be invited. I do not know about your EOI date, I think you are a bit ahead of me, I am Aug 1st week. Mine would be in 3rd round from now if it goes in the same way.

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
121 Posts

Congrats :cheer2:, ru with 60 points? if yes then it's very good news for 60 pointers in queue.

·
Registered
476 Posts
ccham

At every invite, you accurately analyse. Good catch. So we know the evidence for June 7th now. So May to June 7. Which means, they increase atleast by one month. Which means, in 2-3 rounds at worst case we should be invited. I do not know about your EOI date, I think you are a bit ahead of me, I am Aug 1st week. Mine would be in 3rd round from now if it goes in the same way.

Best regards,
JR
thanks dude. yes i'm little bit ahead with EOI date 13 july but i am going through 489FS however i believe that there are no much differences for 489FS in invitation rounds so hope to get invite within 2/3 rounds same as you guys :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
F yeah, I got it!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi friends,

Wam regards,
sathiya
oh WOW... Congrats Sathiya. Wish you to get your visa granted soon with no issues. cheer2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi friends,

Wam regards,
sathiya
Congratulation...:party:

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
thanks dude. yes i'm little bit ahead with EOI date 13 july but i am going through 489FS however i believe that there are no much differences for 489FS in invitation rounds so hope to get invite within 2/3 rounds same as you guys :)
True, 489 is same as 189 invite as they both share. PR wise as per the fact, 189 is better as you know too. Anyway lets wait for our turn. So if it goes in same way, you should get in the 2nd round from now (i.e Nov last round).

Best regards,
JR

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congratulation...:party:
hi pjs, vijay and hi13,

I thank you very much for your support and wishes. your wishes have made my dream true and hope that your dreams will become reality very soon.

Be positive always independent of the situation you are surrounded in after all this is not the end of the world. Pjs and hi13, for sure, you two will get invites soon.

Regards,
sathiya

Reactions: pjs

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi pjs, vijay and hi13,

I thank you very much for your support and wishes. your wishes have made my dream true and hope that your dreams will become reality very soon.

Be positive always independent of the situation you are surrounded in after all this is not the end of the world. Pjs and hi13, for sure, you two will get invites soon.

Regards,
sathiya
Thanks much Sathiya, I would like to see change in your signature, I don't like crossed fingers for EOI any more?? hahaha......

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks much Sathiya, I would like to see change in your signature, I don't like crossed fingers for EOI any more?? hahaha......
sorry Invitation.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi friends,

Wam regards,
sathiya
Congrats mate. I've seen you for a bit in the forum with the upgrade to 65 points. Hearty wishes :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts