Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

Yesterday, I received an invitation from the ACT. My occupation is Software Engineering and I am wondering if I should apply for this invitation. The reason because, ACT occupation list states that in order for software engineers to get 190 visas, I should have a job offer from ACT. I do not have a job offer, but I have 75 points and they invited me. Could you guys please advice me if I apply for this invitation, would they reject my application?

·
Registered
22,437 Posts
Dear All,

Yesterday, I received an invitation from the ACT. My occupation is Software Engineering and I am wondering if I should apply for this invitation. The reason because, ACT occupation list states that in order for software engineers to get 190 visas, I should have a job offer from ACT. I do not have a job offer, but I have 75 points and they invited me. Could you guys please advice me if I apply for this invitation, would they reject my application?
You can email or call them and ask for clarification

If the processing fees are not high, it would be a gamble worth taking

Cheers

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Dear All,

Congratulations for your ACT invitation :):):)

Send them an email or call them and ask for clarification as suggested by NB.

Good Luck Krb :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts