Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My details and query:

Visa subclass 489
Points scored 65 ( including state nomination 10 points)
Eoi submitted 30th May 2017
Occupation field: Engineering Technologist (233914)

I would like to ask if any one have got selected for making an application in last round with this points and what do you think about next round. will there be a chance of receiving invitation for applicants who made their applications in 2017.

Any shared information will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

P. S. Roy (Rajib)

·
Registered
149 Posts
My details and query:

Visa subclass 489

I would like to ask if any one have got selected for making an application in last round with this points and what do you think about next round. will there be a chance of receiving invitation for applicants who made their applications in 2017.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

P. S. Roy (Rajib)
hi friend

i am also in the same category 233914? can i know which state you have selected for state nomination

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
My details and query:

Visa subclass 489

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

P. S. Roy (Rajib)
Bhai,

It's almost impossible to get 489 or 190 in 233914. Also, you need 70 points from now on if expecting invite in 189. I would suggest try to find out if your 7 year work experience can be used for ET.

Also 79+ in PTE will help.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Bhai,

It's almost impossible to get 489 or 190 in 233914. Also, you need 70 points from now on if expecting invite in 189. I would suggest try to find out if your 7 year work experience can be used for ET.

Not necessary there are people who have got state invite with 233914..it entirely depends on the case!

The thing is they have clubbed many branches of engineering under this unit..no harm in giving it a shot..you may never know until one experiences it!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Bhai,

Not necessary there are people who have got state invite with 233914..it entirely depends on the case!

The thing is they have clubbed many branches of engineering under this unit..no harm in giving it a shot..you may never know until one experiences it!
Hey mate,

Can you please tell us that when did the people got NSW sponsorship and what was their points breakdown for engineering technologists. It would be of great help to know the trends and chances.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I'm planning to apply for the 189 visa.

I've got a BEng (Hons) in Civil Engineering and MSc in Renewable Energy Engineering. I have completed both my bachelors and masters from the U.K

I want to get my degree assessed by Engineers Australia. What is the best course of action for me in this regard. If some one could kindly share some information that would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts