Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been browsing this site for a while and been back and forth between forums. I've noticed that every other forum has an introduce yourself section, so im hoping to create one for expats in South Africa. :)

Please feel free to post a short something about yourself.

Here goes: I am a South African, hoping to relocate to the UK soon for love, BUT i am proudly South African and if anyone has any questions about this beautiful land, South Africa, please feel free to ask. I am a female, living and working in Cape Town.

·
Registered
71 Posts
hi poco

my self krishna..iam frm india...applied for critical skills visa on june 30th and eagerly waiting fr the visa...once i get my visa iam planning to move to cape town..i.e campsbay area in westrem cape.. by profession iam into computer networks... system engineer/data center operations/desktop support engineer r the skilss i choosed fr my critical skills visa.. can tell me more about camps bay area?? i would like to know how secure it is, cost of living and job oppurtunities etc.. hope to heaar from u... thanks in advance.. have a super day ahead :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm Rajeswaran(B.E, MBA) from India, looking for CSV in Mechanical engineering domain with 7 years experience. I have applied for ECSA registration (april-2015) and now waiting for Interview ( date not informed). Looking for advice from similar domain friends

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts