Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,
Finally got a date for embassy and have a quick question.
Sponsor cant find copy of Affidavit of Support is there any way of getting a copy?
Also as our daughter is our sponsor do we need the letters and photos it says on the list?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Your relationship with the sponsor has not bearing. I am not familiar with the list you mention. If it is a document provided by USCIS in regards to your petition I suggest following it to the letter.

No, I have never heard of the option to request copies of documents in submitted petitions. maybe someone else can shed light on it. Have her husband go through everything with a fine toothed comb as she may be at the stage of tree versus woods.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi twostep, Thank you for responding, the list is a download from London Embassy when you verify appointment and has Visa headings such as 'Family based, Work etc. not heard of having to take pictures and letters to interview before when it is citizens parents being interviewed, not sure if its a cover all or a new thing.

There is no husband so she is looking through paperwork to see if she can find anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts