Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email from my agent that the CO told me that I will be having an interview regarding relationship to sponsor. I got the email last april 5,2012 but haven't received a call from the embassy. Anyone having this issue? Do you think it is a good sign for my application? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
43 Posts
It is a good sign as this is normal procedure. It means your application is moving with the process. They just want proof of relationship and make sure you are not just making one up for visa purposes. Good luck!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got an email from my agent that the CO told me that I will be having an interview regarding relationship to sponsor. I got the email last april 5,2012 but haven't received a call from the embassy. Anyone having this issue? Do you think it is a good sign for my application? Thanks in advance
I applied on april 4th and CO asked for more documents after 10 day and they called me for an interview with the embassy on june 12 ,i think they will ask you about the relationship history/your info and general info about life in australia u can check it on the australian immigration web site-life in australia.
good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Time Line:Family Sponsored for NSW State Visa 475
Application processing started - 26.06.2012
Case Officer Allocated-12.09.12
Medical,PC,Work ref requested -16.09.12
Work Met -24.10.12
PCC Met -26.10.12
Medical Met -04.11.12
Family Sponsor still says "Further Checking required "when I have already submitted all the documents by 30th Sept 2012.
Still awaiting reply or grant.27.11.2012

Anyone with the same Issue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.