Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just after some advice on organising my intervening devotion. I am applying for the fiance visa :)

Can I just put all the photos on cardboard with sticky dots and have the relating flight ticket as the following page?

Also we have alot of tickets from museums and galleries and I have sticky dotted them along with their pictures and I have done the same wedding invites and the matching pictures. Is this ok ?

Also with the wedding preparation section we don't have a venue for a reception. Will this be a problem?

But I have a receipt and pictures of my wedding dress, engagement ring and a sample of my invites with the proposed date of marriage. Is this enough?

Also with my intro letter I have mentioned that since my fiance and I have been together his company he has worked for over the last year has changed names. Do I have to mention this in my letter or should my fiance just mention it in his?

This has not changed his work contract it is still the same should he mention this too even though it states it in his employers letter?

Any help would be much appreciated, getting close now :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Why would you put the photos on cardboard? Just stick the photos in the bundle; there's no need to present them on cardboard.

I think you need a bit more solid evidence that wedding plans are well advanced.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I just thought if a presented them neatly on A4 pieces of paper card it would make it easier for the entry clearance officer to read and so a million photos wouldn't fall out.

Thank you for your help and I'm onto emailing our chosen venue for a confirmation email as we don't have a proper date set in, just that it would be soon after I arrive :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.