Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
We are moving to Madrid in July and are considering the International College of Spain for our kids, aged 11 and 13. Any comments about this school? Thank you so much!

·
Administrator
36,395 Posts
Have a look at the NABSS website. They are an overseeing body of international schools and certainly for me, I wouldnt entertain a school that wasnt a member
Schools in Spain | Nabss

Jo xxx
I would usually agree with you - but looking at their website they don't do UK quals, so are really more International than British which is what NABSS is about - British Schools in Spain

I should think that you can check with the IB examining body etc. as to what standards they achieve

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I would usually agree with you - but looking at their website they don't do UK quals, so are really more International than British which is what NABSS is about - British Schools in Spain

I should think that you can check with the IB examining body etc. as to what standards they achieve
Good point!

Jo xxx

·
Administrator
36,395 Posts
Good point!

Jo xxx
and that was even before the second coffee :D

there must be some sort of organisation that non-British international schools belong to - I shall have a bit of a research later - I have a day off :clap2:

·
Administrator
36,395 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts