Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I am planning a monthly UK - Corfu - UK courier service in the New Year. If that interests you, please 'like' my facebook page and leave any ideas or suggestions for me there (and here, of course).

I look forward to your replies. Many thanks.

Paul Adams, Teignmouth, Devon, UK.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi , we are possibly looking for someone to pick up our stuff from near Lyon in France , to bring it to Corfu , all depends on the price ......
Hi, I need quite a few people's interest to make the business viable. Since you are the only one so far It wouldn't be viable as the basic costs of two ferries and fuel for a 1000 mile trip could not be met unless it is shared. Are you in a hurry?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The service I envisage is not simply a 'removal' service, but a full courier service with 'anything considered'. For example, you may want me to tow a boat there or bring a windsurfer or maybe bring products that are too expensive in Euros or rare/impossible to find, items like Cadburys chocolate and lard, or a reasonably priced good quality ironing board. Having lived in Greece for a couple of years, I know what it is like. I couldn't get good quality watercolour paper, for instance. Let me know what you miss or are desperate to find, as food for thought.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds great ! I watched a program on Corfu the other day and there was a guy doing exactly that and he had a great client list , chocolate was one of his biggest orders ! I have just been to the UK to get a Xmas pud , mince pies , HP sauce , cranberry sauce and some other stuff that we missed , will have to think of some other things .....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not ashamed to say, that's where I got the idea from, but I intend to do regular trips every month. I just love driving across Europe so it makes sense.

You have given me the idea of offering France too as it's all on the way.

Do you want to be the first person to 'like' my facebook page?

http://www.facebook.com/Odysseyexpress ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts