Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My husband is working in Spain and drives a Spanish car which is insured in Spain. He is planning a trip to drive home to Britain and our daughter would then like to drive back with him for the experience. Unfortunately the insurance he has at the moment will not cover her as well because she is only 20. She can not find an insurance company who will cover her to drive her dad's car in Europe, they say that we need to find a Spanish insurance company that will. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hi,
My husband is working in Spain and drives a Spanish car which is insured in Spain. He is planning a trip to drive home to Britain and our daughter would then like to drive back with him for the experience. Unfortunately the insurance he has at the moment will not cover her as well because she is only 20. She can not find an insurance company who will cover her to drive her dad's car in Europe, they say that we need to find a Spanish insurance company that will. Can anyone help?
Hi Annie,try this
phone no. 902 325 325 ..it is Linear Direct..(Direct Line)
They are in Madrid and speak English. Good company to deal with. We have been with them for 7 years.
hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Annie,try this
phone no. 902 325 325 ..it is Linear Direct..(Direct Line)
They are in Madrid and speak English. Good company to deal with. We have been with them for 7 years.
hope this helps
Thanks for that, I will get my hubby to give them a call, I'm back in Britain at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.