Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, any help would be great.

My wife's spouse visa is up in April 2018. We would have been ok with the joint income to be well above the 18600 minimum. However, i was in an accident and had to have my shoulder rebuilt, I will not be able to work until at least the end of November 2017. I get £73 per week and am awaiting of any other benefits, but I am not betting on anything.

Because of this I won't be able to meet the financial requirements. My wife is working full time and makes enough to pay the bills and such. We have some savings but only a few grand.

I believe I need to apply using the FLR M form, but I am really unsure of what to do with respect of applying without finance. Should i be applying through the 10 year or 5 year route? Is this the correct form to fill?

Many thanks for any help received.

Regards

Spiderleghead Steve

·
Registered
927 Posts
If your wife's visa isn't up till April 2018, my advice would be for your wife to take up a second job, to meet the shortfall, 6 months before her visa application date.

You may also be able to start employment in December, and this can go towards meeting the financial requirement under category B? I will let someone else advise on that as I am unclear on the rules.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.