Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all...i submitted my fiance visa application on the 19th of feb 2015...today when i tracked my application i found this note.....your ukvi account has been created and you may begin the application process....what does it mean?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea, but seems like a glitch. Contact UKVI through https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Thank you Joppa...after i saw the above message i logout my account where i track my application in uk visa application in tunise then i login again i found this message which different from the privious one...your application was received by uk visa immigration for decsion on...........i think first message is glitch...do i still need to contact UkVI or just ignore it....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Joppa...after i saw the above message i logout my account where i track my application in uk visa application in tunise then i login again i found this message which different from the privious one...your application was received by uk visa immigration for decsion on...........i think first message is glitch...do i still need to contact UkVI or just ignore it....
Thank you again Joppa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.