Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am planning to apply for parent visa (subclass 103) for my parents. The application will not include any dependents. I am little confused about which forms to be filled and the first installment to be paid. Has anyone had any idea about forms and installment? I rang up DIAC and the lady mentioned that my parents only need to fill in form 47PA [Application for a parent to migrate to Australia]. They do not need to fill in form 47A [Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or
over]. However, the first installment will be total of Main Applicant Charge + Additional applicant above 18. This didn't seem correct.

Any help in this regards is much appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.