Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
My Daughter got her CHILD (Subclass 101) Visa and Grant letter says "Initial arrival must be made by 13 August 2017" and VEVO verification shows "Enter before date as 13 August 2017".

Can you please clarify if entry has to be made before 13th Aug. i.e., by 12th Aug or if is it fine if she enters on 13th Aug?

Thanks,
Sandeep

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi All,
My Daughter got her CHILD (Subclass 101) Visa and Grant letter says "Initial arrival must be made by 13 August 2017" and VEVO verification shows "Enter before date as 13 August 2017".

Can you please clarify if entry has to be made before 13th Aug. i.e., by 12th Aug or if is it fine if she enters on 13th Aug?

Thanks,
Sandeep
-
Hi,
It's fine if she enters on 13th August but if you want to play safe then better she enter on 12th or before.

·
Super Moderator
3,447 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks,
Sandeep
She can enter on the 13th but I would not recommend cutting it that close. If the flight is delayed or cancelled then there could be problems.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am planning to travel a week early or atleast couple of days early considering delays etc but wanted to know the worst case date whether it is 12th or 13th.

She can enter on the 13th but I would not recommend cutting it that close. If the flight is delayed or cancelled then there could be problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts