Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to make tacos but where I am at I cannot get the shells, the cheese, the sour cream, and even hard to find lettuce. So I guess I could just eat the meat plain. haha
The area you live in is a little North and for sure you'd have trouble with some items but I have heard in your region you can buy the corn flour or corn meal.

Places that sell the blocks of cheese/taco shells are S&R, South Supermarket chain and some Waltermart grocery stores, the soft shells are sold at South Supermarket and probably S&R. Any Puregold grocery or even Waltermart would be selling the Ice Berg Lettuce, the other Lettuce, forgot the name but it's longer and has leaves is grown local so some markets or vendors on the road will sell. Cilantro is also sold but I haven't seen it in a while so it might seasonal.

I want to make my own pickles again but my dill weed was destroyed by flooding and I can't find it in the grocery stores or local so I might have to order this online, I like the dill weed also as a season for fish fillets and also butter and lemon.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey M.C. A. ,

I thought about you while eating tacos at Taco Bell today in Orlando, fl. hahahhahaha They were so tasty. My mouth was watering while waiting for them. I had 4 tacos. Hmmmmmm. GOOD!!

Art

1 - 3 of 3 Posts