Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Following are some details of mine, and i want to have some clarification with help of you people.

1. My Degree (4 years BS(CS)(HONS) program) from ACS is assessed as "Your Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) from UNIVERSITY completed September 2006 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing". In DIAC Form in which category i should enter details of my education. i-e in 1. Bachelor Degree 2. 2nd Class Honours Degree 3. 1st Class Honours Degree.

2. Will I get points of education as per above assessment?

i have half of my online application finished.

Regards,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

Following are some details of mine, and i want to have some clarification with help of you people.

1. My Degree (4 years BS(CS)(HONS) program) from ACS is assessed as "Your Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) from UNIVERSITY completed September 2006 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing". In DIAC Form in which category i should enter details of my education. i-e in 1. Bachelor Degree 2. 2nd Class Honours Degree 3. 1st Class Honours Degree.

2. Will I get points of education as per above assessment?

Regards,

1. bachelor degree
2. masters in management

·
Registered
3 Posts
currently working in united kingdom and still got three more years to go in england, so looking forward to work in dubai,,, no problem with residential status over there, got family in australia in melbore who is green card holder

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.