Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H:confused:ello everyone,
I have a query regarding the assessment procedure. I would like to know if I am filing my case as a professional engineer but the assessor finds it more suitable for engineering technologist and thereby recommends for the assessment for the same, so will they be demanding any extra amount of fees or the fee that I had already paid for the assessment as professional engineer will do the needful.
I would appreciate if anyone who had experienced this sort of issue may please be kind enough to share your opinion and suggest me with a better solution.
Second, please guide me for what to write in the CPD. I am not quite clear of the content they require.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.