Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I included my wife in my Subclass 189 application for Australia after I lodged as our wedding took place after I lodged the application and before Australian Border Authority considered my application.

My wife`s medical checkup has also been completed and her View health status shows "Medical Clearance Provided - No Action required."

However, our application status is still showing "Information Requested". Last information requested was Medical Checkup of my wife which was uploaded by the Health Clinic where we did the checkup. Should I click the "Information Provided" button?

Please help.

Thanking in advance

·
Registered
23,846 Posts
Hello All,

I included my wife in my Subclass 189 application for Australia after I lodged as our wedding took place after I lodged the application and before Australian Border Authority considered my application.

My wife`s medical checkup has also been completed and her View health status shows "Medical Clearance Provided - No Action required."

However, our application status is still showing "Information Requested". Last information requested was Medical Checkup of my wife which was uploaded by the Health Clinic where we did the checkup. Should I click the "Information Provided" button?

Please help.

Thanking in advance
Please click the IP button to inform the CO that he can proceed with your application

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts