Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied for the 189 visa and then after a few hours there was the option to upload documents. I have uploaded the documents but don't see the option to inform that everything is uploaded. I do not see the "Information Provided" button. When does it appear or get enabled? How can I know whether a CO has been assigned or whether the documents are reviewed?

Following is what my application status page looks like.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I applied for the 189 visa and then after a few hours there was the option to upload documents. I have uploaded the documents but don't see the option to inform that everything is uploaded. I do not see the "Information Provided" button. When does it appear or get enabled? How can I know whether a CO has been assigned or whether the documents are reviewed?

Following is what my application status page looks like.

'Information provided' option appears only in a case where the CO makes contact and asks for additional documents. Since, this is your initial document upload stage, there will be no such option now.

Regarding CO allotment, you'll receive an automated mail stating the same. However, you will not be able to track the status of review of the documents you have uploaded. In case there is any requirement for additional documents, the CO will contact you. If not, they will initiate their internal procedures for processing your case further.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts