Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone has applied for Informal review of Assessment from Engineer Australia.What are the chances of positive outcome.
hello guys,
I applied to EA assessment as a civil engineer, wrote episodes on the basis of my bachelors course work.
got rejected for plagiarism plus one year ban. stating" similar work has already been submitted to EA".
I want to apply for an appeal.
has any body been through the similar process?
I need suggestions.

what could be probable outcomes?
worst case can the extend the ban?
please suggest

·
Registered
99 Posts
hello guys,
I applied to EA assessment as a civil engineer, wrote episodes on the basis of my bachelors course work.
got rejected for plagiarism plus one year ban. stating" similar work has already been submitted to EA".
I need suggestions.

please suggest

Sorry to hear that. Did you apply relevant skill employment as well?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Negative outcome letter

hello guys,
I need suggestions.

please suggest

I also got same outcome that i have coped one or more career episode from other source and banned for 12 months, if i apply for informal view is it possible to get positive outcome if i provide more evidence to support my career episode

And also can u update your skill assessment outcome after you apply for informal review

Mohammed azeem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts