Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a software professional having around 7 + years of experience.
I got a positive skill assessement in SOL1 as Anayst Programmer but unfortunately I am not able to get band " 7 " in all modules. I tried for 2 times but somehow I get short of 0.5 points in writing or speaking module. but overall it was 7 and 7.5 which is of no use.both the times I took my exam from IDP. I have again booked the exam in coming month and would like to apply before the rule changes(Expression of interest) from 1st July 2012.
In case I make it this time 7 band in all modules then I would be applying for subclass 175. However, if I dont make it then can I apply under state sponsorship programme i.e subclass 176.

Can you please suggest me a way forward to know which states are accepting band 6.5 or overall 7? any links or information would be of great help.

Thanks
CoolEngineer
From India

·
Registered
4 Posts
coolengineer said:
Hi All,

I am a software professional having around 7 + years of experience.
I got a positive skill assessement in SOL1 as Anayst Programmer but unfortunately I am not able to get band " 7 " in all modules. I tried for 2 times but somehow I get short of 0.5 points in writing or speaking module. but overall it was 7 and 7.5 which is of no use.both the times I took my exam from IDP. I have again booked the exam in coming month and would like to apply before the rule changes(Expression of interest) from 1st July 2012.
In case I make it this time 7 band in all modules then I would be applying for subclass 175. However, if I dont make it then can I apply under state sponsorship programme i.e subclass 176.

Can you please suggest me a way forward to know which states are accepting band 6.5 or overall 7? any links or information would be of great help.

Thanks
CoolEngineer
From India
You got 6.5 band in speaking, in that condition you are eligible for state sponsorship

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.